Men are from Makkah & Women are from Madinah
"The word “shams” (sun) is feminine, and “qamar” (moon) is masculine.
The sun burns itself out to give light and life to everything around, and
the moon is muneer, meaning it reflects the light. Within itself it has no
light; it radiates the brilliance of the sun. So when we shine as men, the
implication is that we are reflecting the glorious light of our women. May
Allah Subhanahu wa Ta’aala be pleased with them."
"What’s the worst thing you can call a woman? Don’t hold back, now. You’re probably thinking of words like slut, whore, bitch, cunt (I told you not to hold back!), skank. Okay, now, what are the worst things you can call a guy? Fag, girl, bitch, pussy. I’ve even heard the term ‘mangina.’ Notice anything? The worst thing you can call a girl is a girl. The worst thing you can call a guy is a girl. Being a woman is the ultimate insult. Now tell me that’s not royally fucked up."
Do not marry 7 types of men:
- A man that can not provide for you.
- A man that is not Muslim.
- A man that does not pray.
- A man that is not capable of loving you.
- A man that is not a man.
- A man whose character and deen do not please you.
- A man who does not love you for the sake of Allah, rather loves to show you off and for you to reveal your beauty to other men.